Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kinderbach ~TOS Review

<span class=

I have always wondered if KinderBach would be something my preschoolers would enjoy, so I was very excited when given the opportunity to review it (I received a 3-month, free trial for my honest review). My older two will be taking piano lessons at home, beginning next month, and I have been searching for a good music program for my preschoolers...I found it!

KinderBach is a simple, fun, & effective way to teach piano skills to your children (ages 2-7). Through the use of online video sessions or lessons by dvd, your child [& you] will learn .
Learning is gradual and child-paced so you can go as slow or as quick as your child needs. KinderBach uses playful 'piano pals' to teach note reading, rhythm, singing, and composition. My 2 & 5-year-old LOVE Dodi & Carla the Caterpillar the best!

KinderBach offers a solid curriculum that provides a solid music foundation...Basics are basics and KinderBach covers them using language children understand. Youngsters will learn music vocabulary, note reading, rhythm, physical technique, ‘do, re mi’ singing, listening skills and music composition plus the joy in making music.


<span class=


This became a daily lesson that I was able to work into our 'preschool time'. The lessons are short, approximately 10-15 minutes total [with the bonus activity sheets]. Long ago I purchased a music set that included rhythm sticks, so the little girls and I used the sticks to learn rhythm and it was great fun! We use the other instruments as well and they love our music time together.

One feature I LOVE is the fact that each music lesson ties in the 3 R's ~Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic! How? ...by overlapping and enhancing basic math and language skills into each lesson. It makes my life easier, because I am not only teaching music, I'm also covering math and early literacy through fun, age-appropriate, hands-on activities that focus on music. I'm ALL for multi-tasking!

To use the program, you will need the following:
1. Piano/Keyboard [plain keyboard is fine]
2. Computer - for viewing web video lessons and/or printing activity pages
3. Hi Speed Internet or a DVD player
4. CD player (optional)
5. Craft materials - Scissors, printer paper, crayons, markers, craft paper, glue etc...for activity sheets
(examples below)

<span class=


Go see the sample Lessons and try out the free lessons! I think you will agree that this is a fun, affordable way to teach piano to your little ones.

Price:

  • $7.99 a month – Billed in a 1-time annual payment of $95.88 (Save 60%) or
  • $19.99 monthly subscription – Billed monthly for a year (12 separate payments)

You can also purchase individual dvds by level for $40.45 a level. Each level comes with an activity package that includes:

  • 1 engaging live action and animation DVD (3 hours of video)
  • PDF activity book on CD (with parent guide) – pages to complete with the DVD lessons
  • 1 audio CD with performance & demonstration tracks – literally piano ‘karaoke’ so your child can play along with the band!
The dvd sets are a good idea if you have younger children that will grow into this program. Miss Karri has some great 'value packages' to save you money!

And, with an incredible 30 Day Guarantee...you have nothing to lose!

KinderBach has a No-Hassle Return Policy for DVDs & CDs as well as a satisfaction goal for web members. There are no bad decisions with KinderBach. All Products carry a 30 day Money Back Guarantee.

In addition, all of our disks have a lifetime replacement should any be damaged or broken for any reason. We want you to be totally delighted with KinderBach.
EnJOY!

Want to read more reviews from the TOS crew? Go HERE!




I received a 3-month, online subscription to Kinderbach for free in exchange for my review as a member of the Crew. No further compensation was received and I offer my honest opinion.

No comments: