Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring= Deck time!

We *finally* built a deck on the back of our house! It has been on the 'to do' list since we moved in, but life happens and we are just now (2.5 years later) getting it done. Oh well, we had other goals ahead of a deck {like having a baby~ha!}. Anyway, it is built and it is wonderful! Can't remember the house without it. It really adds room to our home. I love how it connects the two back porches and makes it all one, large space. I'm going to get a different outside rug, and we are going to get some sort of umbrella/shade, but here are the pics.





This is my latest yard sale find...a little picnic table for $20! Retails for $79! It looks brand new. It's the same picnic table I had when we lived in Houston...we gave it away and I'm not sure why, because I really like the 'nature' look of this model {you know how it is when you are moving and you just get rid of everything!~ha.}. I was very excited when I spotted it at the yard sale! It's a perfect place for the kids to have lunch and it matches our new deck.


1 comment:

Amanda Jo said...

I just love garage sales!!! Your deck looks great and you ceraintly got a a GREAT deal on that picnic table!