Monday, June 29, 2009

The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew ~2009-2010!


I'm SO excited to announce that I have been chosen to be on the 2009-2010 TOS Homeschool Crew! The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, for those that do not know, is a homeschool magazine that rocks! It is always chock full of super encouraging articles that help us homeschoolers stay on track. The TOS Crew is a group of homeschool moms that receive curriculum items to use with their children and then post reviews on their blogs. I'm not paid to for my reviews, but I do get to keep the products. I love to share information with my friends and I love FREE stuff...so this is just right up my alley! :) Check back often to read my reviews. I will have the opportunity to use the products with my 4 children and I will do my best to give an in depth, helpful review. You are welcome to email me with further questions, if you are interested in any of the items I review...this will give you the opportunity to 'chat' with a real mom that has used an item that you want to buy! I hope it is a blessing to you!


LOOK at the all 'vendors on deck' for 2009~2010...

3 P Learning/ MathleticsABC TeachACT, IncAleksAll About SpellingAmerican Heritage Education FoundationApologiaAVKOBarchowsky Fluent HandwritingBarnum Software- Quarter MileBeeyoutifulBible Charts and MapsBonnie Terry LearningBright Ideas PressBrill Kids/Kreative LandChristian KeyboardingClassical Legacy PressCollege Prep GeniusCritical Thinking Co.Dollar Homeschool/Ray's ArithmeticEducaching/ SDG Creations Ltd.Educational Diagnostic Prescriptive ServicesEnglish for Life/Madsen MethodExploramaniaGrapevine StudiesGrowing Healthy HomesGuardian Angel PublishingHandipointsHomeschool Library BuilderJourney Through LearningKinderBachKregelLesson PlanetMaestro ClassicsMaster InnovationsMath MammothMath Score/Accurate LearningMath TutorMaverick BooksNature Friend MagazinePasskeys FoundationProfessor in a BoxRocket PhonicsSarah BooksSaxon HarcourtSense and Sensibility PatternsSue Gregg CookbooksSue Patrick's Workbox SystemTalking Fingers Inc.TektomaVantage LearningVirginia Soaps and ScentsWeb Design for Kids -Click Drag SolutionsWe R Fun Life on the FarmWorship Guitar ClassZeezok Publishing/The Book Peddler


I do not know which items I will get the privilege to review, I will not review items from all of the vendors, but I'm looking forward to whatever I am sent and I know it will be a great experience! So enjoy the reviews and let me know what you think!
Joyful, Kristi

No comments: