Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...




Okay, I found this pretty, pre-lit tree last summer and I could not wait to get it out for Christmas! It's a 6' 'skinny' tree that sits in a neat black urn...matches my house perfectly! I decorated it with fruit, ribbon, and crosses for Christmas...it was great. So, after Christmas when it was time to take it down and store it I got a little sad. Then Kate had a SUPER idea! She suggested that we have a 'holiday' tree! Yippppeeee! We went to Hobby Lobby on Friday and bought the cutest felt hearts [hot pink, aqua & lime green] and lime green ribbon with hearts on it. We came home and decorated our little tree for Valentine's Day! Is that too cute or what!?! Greg thinks I am crazy ~hee! With four girls in the house...he's puts up with a lot!



No comments: