Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 Booklist



My theme for 2012 is '12 for 12', so guess how many books are on my book list? 22! I know...you guessed 12, right? So why 22? Well, today is February 1st and my goal is to read 2 books each month, so that makes 22; simple!


Here's my LIST on Pinterest, which gives a picture of each book. 


To make my list attainable, I've placed 2 books in each month:
February~
1. Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes
2. 21 Days to a More Disciplined life
March~
1. Tell Your Time
2. A Praying Life
April~
1. Born to Run
2. Boundaries with Kids
May~
1. The No-Cry Sleep Solution
2. Getting Things Done
June~
1. The Money Saving Mom's Budget
2. Raw Milk Revolution
July~
1. A Charlotte Mason Companion
2. For the Children's Sake
August~
1. Pocketful of Pinecones
2. Real Learning
Sept.~
1. Dancing with My Father
2. The Mom Walk
Oct.~
1. Crazy Love
2. Organized Simplicity
Nov.~
1. Calm My Anxious Heart
2. Good Health
Dec.~
1. Becoming A Woman of Influence
2. Raising Great Kids










Charlie "Tremendous" Jones said, 

    "You are the same today as you'll be in five years except for two things: the books you read and the people you meet."



So make that list and get to reading! 


EnJOY! ~Kristi

No comments: