Wednesday, September 23, 2009

STUDYPOD ~TOS Crew Review

<span class=

A few weeks ago, I received a nifty invention in the mail to review. It's called a STUDYPOD and it is basically a book holder ~with perks! At first I thought I would not use it much, due to the fact I'm not in college, but one morning I used it during my bible study time...now I do not know how I have lived without it!

From the STUDYPOD website: Developed by a teacher, the STUDYPOD book holder provides a simple way to improve your studying. It holds any size textbook and study sheets upright at a comfortable level (similar to the angle of your computer screen) helping maximize your focus. It holds virtually any textbook wide open, freeing hands for writing, typing or eating. You’ll love the book-like design and the handy internal pocket that can hold your other study supplies.

<span class=

The STUDYPOD has great features:

~Holds virtually any size book. Large and small, soft and hard bound books are supported by the STUDYPOD book holder's durable design.

~ Holds your stuff- pens, pencils, calculator, note cards and other study supplies.

~Shaped like a book for easy storage and portability.

~Great for copywork, sheet music, crafts/painting, cookbooks, magazines, bible study, & more!

Here are some pictures showing the many ways we have used it in our home [click the pic to enlarge]:

Cooking, copywork, crafts, quiet time...we have used it a lot and we all LOVE it! Kate wants a pink one!

The STUDYPOD Black, Blue, and Pink and the BOOKPOD [same product] is available in Black, Gray, and Beige.

The STUDYPOD/BOOKPOD costs $19.95 or if you buy two or more you can purchase them at a discounted price of $16.95 each. You can mix and match STUDYPOD and BOOKPOD to take advantage of the $16.95 price. PLUS right now, they are offering a SPECIAL DISCOUNT for my readers! You can get $5 off your order by entering the code TOSBLOGS. I'm ordering lots for Christmas presents this year...perfect gift!

If you'd like to read more reviews from my wonderful crew mates, go check out the TOS crew blog!




No comments: